Inspiration, tips and ideas for Moms to have SUCCESS in every area of their lives through working at home and self-empowerment.

Tuesday

Direct Sales For Moms- Spotlight on: Stella and Dot

STELLA AND DOT

Stella and Dot is the first company I am going to spotlight in my new one-paragraph direct sales for moms series.

One of their motto's is that "strong women live bold and joyful livess". I like that, don't you? They make beautiful accessories and bags and are seen on everyone from your neighbors to the stars( I often see them in magazines). According to their site, stylists can make up to 35% commission weekly. NOT BAD for having fun with fashion right? They seem like a bright, youthful, fun and energetic company! Joining starts at $199 with lots of freebies!  I think any mom who is into fashion, jewelry, hosting trunk shows or just sharing with friends would love Stella and Dot.
Their mission "To give every woman the means to style their own life."






Visit Stella and Dot here

disclosure: I am an affiliate for S & D and do earn money from links on this blog , but I am not a representative. My business is NYR Organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment